- Set up or sign in to an account
Already use Xbox? Sign in!
Link your existing gamertag and profile to your new Entertainment For All Plan by signing in with your Microsoft account email and password on the next page.
New to Xbox? Sign up!
Xbox memberships are built on top of a free Microsoft account.
- If you’ve never had a Microsoft account, choose Sign Up on the next page.
- If you use Hotmail, Outlook.com, Messenger, or other Microsoft services, you already have a Microsoft account. Sign in on the next page with that email address and password.
- Enter the activation code
- Connect & sign in to your new Xbox 360
Did you get this as a gift?
You’re in the right place! Follow the instructions to get started.
Are you giving this as a gift?
Give the activation code to the recipient. They’ll need to come here and set up their membership themselves.
Am I eligible?
The Xbox 360 Entertainment For All Plan is for new and existing Xbox members, both children and adults, living in the USA. It isn't for people who are currently part of a Gold Family Pack membership, nor for people who have been banned from the service in the past.